After receiving a massage, I become quite the big baby! “No! It’s over!” So what do I do to make sure I’m getting the most out of bodywork at home? Here’s a few things you can do to let that massage sit with you for a few days.
- Keep yourself hydrated (water please). Dehydrated body = sore and tired body.
- Take a warm shower or bath
- Throw some bath salts or epsom salts into the bath.
- Stretch out a bit.
- Self-massage areas you can reach.
- Throw a neck warmer on (or ice for injuries).
- Snuggle into bed and get some rest.
- Pre-book your next appointment. The more you remember to book massages, the more you will stick to a schedule and keep you feeling great!
Do you have any ideas to keep your massage vibe going? Let us know in the comments!